Crafty Creations Challenge#345

Thursday, July 6, 2017
Hi everyone. 
Welcome to another week and another new challenge over at the Crafty Creations Challenge Blog. Our theme as always is 
ANYTHING GOES..
And our fabulous sponsor this week is Beccy's Place
The winner of this week's challenge will receive one digital image of their choice. 
For my card this week I chose a Christmas image so I can work on my Christmas Card stash - it will be Christmas before you know it!! The Candy cane image that I have used comes from the set Sweet Christmas. I have coloured the image with Copic markers, and the ribbon is coloured with a silver gel pen - a bit hard to see the sparkle in the photo. I have then teamed the image up with some patterned paper from Stampin' Up, and the sentiment I used is from Hero Arts.

I hope you get a chance to play along, I can't wait to see all of your fabulous creations.

Thanks for looking!
Kristina xx 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top