Glitter 'n' Sparkle Challenge#233

Monday, April 3, 2017
Hi Everyone. Time for a new challenge over at the Glitter 'n' Sparkle Challenge Blog.
Our Challenge Theme this week is:
Use Pastels
So we need to see :Your Projects using just Pastel Colours ....
We have a wonderful prize for you from our Sponsor Arti Doodles who are offering 4 Images from Store.
For my card this week I chose to play with a gorgeous image from Arti Doodles - Snowdrop Fairy. She is coloured with copic markers - colouring the snowdrops purple - yes I know snowdrops are white but I liked them in purple for our pastel theme! The background behind the flowers is simply coloured with green pencil. I have then picked some old text paper from a very old gardening book to use as my patterned paper - I really liked how it looked.

Copic colours used:
- Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11
- Hair - Y21, YR15, E99
- Stems - YG00, YG23, YG63, YG67
- Flowers - BV000, BV01, BV08
- Wings - RV000, E50, B01, YG03

hope you have a great week and get a change to join us in this challenge. Check out all the great inspiration from the Design Team and don't forget to leave some love.

Thanks for looking.

Kristina x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top