PDE Linky Party - Challenge #108

Friday, February 5, 2016
Welcome to another challenge at the PDE Linky Party Challenge Blog - we are up to challenge #108!! 

For my card this week I have used a super cute stamp from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps. This stamp I think is quite old and I could not find it on their site - but I think it was called Tubing Miles - I love Miles the Mouse!.
A close up of the coloured image.

The rules for the challenge are below...
Rules
1. Always Anything Goes
2. Unlimited Entries
3. Combine with Unlimited other challenges
4. Link directly to your post
5. Include a link back to us in your blog post

Come join us and thanks for looking!!
Kristina xx

5 comments:

  1. I love this! So colorful and happy and fun! Bravo! :)
    Your PDE teamie,
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, this is so darn CUTE!
    Sherrie K
    PDE DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  3. love all that negative space! and MAN is that mouse cute! PDE DT member

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top