Glitter 'N' Sparkle Challenge #175 - Love is in the Air

Monday, February 15, 2016
Hi Everyone. Welcome to another Challenge over at the Glitter 'N' Sparkle Challenge Blog.
Our challenge this week is...
Love is in the Air!

So we need to see :
All your heartfelt projects
of  Love....

We have some wonderful prizes for you from our Sponsors.
Our First Sponsor is: All Dressed Up - who is offering 2 images from their store 

Our Second Sponsor is: Robyn's Fetish - who is offering 3 images from their store.

Our Third Sponsor is: The EastWind - who is offering 3 images from their store.

For my card this week I have used this very cute image from Robyn's Fetish - Perfect Pair. I wanted to keep it very clean in simple so the pears are coloured with copics, then fussy cut them out and adhered to card base. I didn't have a sentiment to suit so I used my small type face alphabet stamps that I have had FOREVER to make up the sentiment.


We look forward to seeing, and commenting on, all of your fabulous work. Please be sure to post a link back to Fab 'n' Funky Challenges in your blog post in order to be eligible for this week's prize. The deadline for entries is next Tuesday evening (8pm GMT) to qualify for a prize.

Good luck for this weeks challenge!

Thanks for looking.

Kristina xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top