TGF - Day 3 Preview

Tuesday, December 31, 2013
Welcome back to DAY 3 of the TGF JANUARY PREVIEWS!!! 

Today we preview a super cutie stamp - Sweet Bean!! She is so adorable with her flowing hair - and perfect for the upcoming Valentine's Day, she can shower hearts of love on someone special.

Here is my card. She is coloured with Copics and I could not go past the fabulous bright blue for her hair - I love this colour combination. I also used the no line colouring technique. For any of you out there wanting to have a go at this technique it is a little more time consuming but very rewarding. Remember that some of the detail needs to be put in with pencils - I use Prismacolour.


A close up of the image...


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you check out the DT creations using this gorgeous Sweet Bean and also stay tuned over at the TGF Blog for release day! If you would love to win this stamp then make sure you visit the TGF blog and leave some blog love for all the DTs posts. 

Thanks for looking!


Kristina

Copics:
  • Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, R20
  • Clothes - V09, V06, V04, V01, 
  • Hearts - R27, R39, R59
  • Hair -  B01, B02,B04, B06
Stamps - TGF -Sweet Bean
Other-  patterned Paper - Kaisercraft, Gems - Kaisercraft, Spellbinder Labels 8 Die, Ribbon - Stampin' Up.

18 comments:

  1. Such an adorable image! Beautifully coloured, love the hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful no line coloring and I love the blue hair

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are right this combo looks striking !! Must try this no line colouring technique too..
    I need to get this Bean...she is a must have.
    Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you did the no line technique! So awesome. Hugs, bastelarena

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so cute! I love this stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How adorable and I love the blue color! Love your whole design and techniques for this card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh she is Adorable!!! LOVE her blue hair in this!! Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too gorgeous I can hardly bear to look, lols..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow--fabulous coloring and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the new bean. she's adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love how you colored her. Your card is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love how your colors pop. Beautiful coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your coloring on sweet bean! She's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous colors and I love her hair!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love how you got so creative with the hair. shanasewing@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top