Tiddly Inks Challenge - #19 Anything Goes

Saturday, October 5, 2013
I have been a fan of Tiddly Inks for some time now, and I love that they now do clear stamps. I don't have ready access to a printer at home so the digital images just seem too much hassle to print. I love stamps and ink!!

So now with my recent purchases it was time to ink up and play along with one of the Tiddly Inks Challenges - #19 Anything Goes.

I used Wryn from the set Friends are Flowers, stamped with Momento Tuxedo Black ink and coloured with Copic Sketch Markers. The paper is from Echo Park.
 A close up of the image.

3 comments:

  1. Love your card and the orange background! Great job on the hair coloring as well as your shadows. Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card- I love the design and your coloring rocks! Thanks so much for joining us at Tiddly Inks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is definitely enough room for you classic stampers and us more modern digital stampers. :D This is gorgeous and I'm glad you got to play with us at Tiddly Inks!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top