SPCC #16

Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Up to number 16 already at SPCC - WOW! Everyone's contributions have been fantastic - I am amazed at the creations everyone comes up with each week. So this week the colours are set out below - great colours - could go really well for a Christmas feel too.

Our sponsor this week is Such Sweet Tierney, who designs her own hand painted buttons.

And here is my card. I think the button is one from a Basic Grey set, the ribbon is from Martha Stewart, I used the swiss dots cuttlebug folder on the aqua paper and then used the Fiskars threading water edge punch. The patterned paper is from Kraft Cuts - Fancy Paper. The Birthday sentiment is from Hero Arts Set CL139 Birthday Messages.

I loved these colours and the paper so much I also did a second card!


9 comments:

  1. Wow! These are so gorgeous. You rocked this color combo!

    Emily-SP Diva

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did great! Just love the paper too! The pin in the perfect touch on your first project :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh, these cards are lovely! I'm so loving the papers and materials you used for these cards! Excellent job, m'dear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your cards! I like the pin, I love using pins, now you've inspired me to use one on a card :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous cards!! I love that pin through the button on the first one. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful cards. I really like the Happy Birthday balloons.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I love both of these. Great job with the color combo...have to admit this one stumped me.

    Heidi - SP Diva

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card. Love everything that you did with this card!!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top