Scrap n' Dipity - Wind in my Hair Fairy

Sunday, February 28, 2016
Hi Everyone! Hope you are all having a lovely and relaxing weekend. I have been doing a fair bit of colouring this weekend - which is sometimes challenging and sometimes relaxing but when I finally put a project together I always feel that it was worthwhile!!

It's my turn to spotlight a lovely image for Scrap n' Dipity today and the gorgeous image that I have chosen to use is Wind in my Hair Fairy - she is available here. She is coloured with Copic Markers and the background of the image is coloured with watercolour paints.
Hope you get a chance to get creative this weekend, and head over to Scrap n' Dipity to pick up some super cute images to play with.

Thanks for looking...
Kristina xx

2 comments:

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top